Health and Safety
The health and safety of your pet is our top priority. We are letting all our clients know about an outbreak of Canine Cough or “Kennel Cough” that has been surfacing throughout the country. This is an airborne disease that acts similar to a human cold and is transmitted the same way. We are being vigilant in helping stop the spread by doing the following:
– Hand sanitizer at every door for staff
– Bleach trays for shoes going in and out of all dog areas
– Extra air circulation in each dog room on top of the HVAC system
– Power washing and sanitizing all floors, walls and grassy areas every day
– Water bowl sanitization several times a day
– Removal of community toys (individual fetch time will be done with sanitized tennis balls)
– Installation of a high-end UV Air sterilization system “AERAPY” (one in the big dog area, one in the small dog area, and one in the grooming room) For more information about this system visit https://aerapy.com/
– Separating any dogs showing symptoms. If your dog has had any signs of coughing or lethargy, please keep them at home.
If you have any questions, ask one of our team members and they will be happy to help. Thank you for helping all of us stop the spread.